Ashes: Archer blow reminded Smith of Hughes tragedy - Bhaskar Live

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Ashes: Archer blow reminded Smith of Hughes tragedy

Former Australia skipper Steve Smith has revealed that the first thought which came to his mind after he was hit on the neck by a ferocious bouncer from Jofra Archer was the death of his teammate Phillip Hughes.
“I had a few things running through my head, particularly where I got hit, just a bit of past came up — if you know what I mean — from a few years ago,” news.com.au quoted Smith as saying as he referred to the day Hughes was struck and died in a Sheffield Shield match between New South Wales and South Australia in 2014.

Read More: https://www.bhaskarlive.in/2019/08/28/ashes-archer-blow-reminded-smith-of-hughes-tragedy-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages