These are difficult times, we shouldn’t think about cricket: Waqar - Bhaskar Live

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, April 6, 2020

These are difficult times, we shouldn’t think about cricket: Waqar

Pakistan bowling coach and legendary pacer Waqar Younis is not worried about the long break due to the COVID-19 pandemic, saying he hopes cricket will resume soon after the world has seen the end of the deadly virus which has wreaked havoc and has claimed thousands of lives.
“I don’t think this would do any harm. At the moment, it is important for us all to stay home and beat the virus. I am in touch with my bowlers and they are doing their workout and fitness programmes at home. I am hopeful cricket will resume soon after we have beaten this virus,” Waqar told reporters on Monday via video conferencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages