Ayushmann: Kishore Kumar gave me courage to attempt ‘Dream Girl’ - Bhaskar Live

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Ayushmann: Kishore Kumar gave me courage to attempt ‘Dream Girl’


Tuesday is the 33rd death anniversary of Kishore Kumar and, remembering the playback legend, Bollywood actor Ayushmann Khurrana thanked the late singer for giving him confidence to carry off one of the most unusual roles in his career.

The film Ayushmann speaks of is his 2019 comedy, “Dream Girl”, where he plays a man with the unique ability to do female voice impersonation, which earns him success in life and also unwanted trouble. The versatile Kishore Kumar was known for his ability to sing in different voices, including the female voice.

“When you look back at his film ‘Half Ticket’, in the song ‘Aake seedhi lagi dil pe’ he sang in both male and female voices! Not many know this but the fact that he could pull it off with ease made me confident that I could do ‘Dream Girl’. I drew courage from this because I had a reference point in Kishore Kumar, who had pulled it off,” Ayushmann said.

Read More: https://www.bhaskarlive.in/ayushmann-kishore-kumar-gave-me-courage-to-attempt-dream-girl/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages