Even if God asks me, I won’t forgive: Nirbhaya’s mom - Bhaskar Live

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Even if God asks me, I won’t forgive: Nirbhaya’s mom

Reacting to a tweet by ace lawyer Indira Jaising urging her to forgive the four men on death row for brutally raping that finally took her life, Nirbhaya’s Mother Asha Devi said on Saturday: “Even if God asks me, I won’t forgive them.”
Speaking to IANS, over the phone, the mother who had been fighting for seven long years to send her daughter’s killers to the gallows, said, “…even if god comes and asks me to forgive them, I will not. People like these (Jaising) are a blot on the society.”
Commenting on Jaising’s tweet, she said: “Who is she to tell or suggest to me to forgive them. What relation does she have with me. I have nothing to do with such people. She can be a relative of those (the convicts) that she is having a soft corner for.”
“She is an insult to women. She is running a business in the name of human rights. She is a veteran, she should give a message to the society. But she instead will go against her own kind,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages